May 14 - 19, 2023 

Bulldog Run ~ Wow! What a great day!  Thank you to everyone who helped by donating for our class basket and by coming to spend the day with us.  I think everyone in our class made some great memories. 😁 

Verse ~ I took advantage of being a woman and changed my mind...  with only 3 class days this week I am going to put off the verse in your child's agenda until next Friday 5/26.  I'm sure my students won't be disappointed by the change.  

Field Trip ~ I have listed drivers and passengers below.  I'll also send a hard copy home on Monday. 

Driver ~ Rebecca Orlovsky 

Passengers ~ Lily, Henley, and Belle 

Driver ~ Ashley Belden 

Passengers ~ Owen, Charlie, and Hans 

Driver ~ Melissa Tabor 

Passengers ~ Allie, Nina, Matt, and Grant 

*All other students will meet us at Landis Valley. Our workshop is at 9:30 so please have students to school by 8:15 so we may leave promptly at 8:30. We plan to return to school by 2:30.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog