May 2 - 6, 2022 Wow... May is so full of activities it will be hard to keep up. 

"Teach the Teacher" lesson plan sheets were sent home this week and are due on Tuesday, May 3.  I will begin scheduling these teaching lessons and send a text with the date your child is scheduled to share as well as have it written in the agenda. I am looking forward to being a student! 

Spelling Club ~ I have already sent home an explanation of the Spelling Club that our class will have for the last 4 Spelling Tests.  I'm hoping to encourage those whose grade are slipping a bit due to Spring Fever. 😎 

Field Trip ~ Permission Slips for our trip to The Tabernacle were sent home in the Tuesday Envelope.These are due by May 10. 

Gala ~ Several students in our class are so excited about performing this night.  Hope to see you there!

Bull Dog Auction ~ Thanks to all of you who contacted me or sent in donations for our Disney Basket! I hope everyone will be able to join us on Friday, May13!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog